COVID - 19 Playground Recommendation
Posted on Mar 24th, 2020
Dear Members of Fulton Ranch,
As you are aware, there is a heightened awareness related to COVID-19 (the Coronavirus). We recognize that keeping surface areas clean and disinfected is important during this time, however, due to the nature of the amenities within the community, sanitizing the outdoor common areas daily is not a feasible task. The health and safety of our members and guests is our first priority, therefore, it is not recommended that you visit these amenities during this time.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the COVID-19 infection, and those with symptoms should contact their healthcare provider immediately. Individuals may lower their risk by practicing everyday preventative actions, including:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
· Practice safe social distancing. The virus is thought to spread from person-to-person. Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
· Stay home if you are sick, except to seek medical care.
As this is an ever-evolving situation, you can keep informed and updated by visiting https://www.maricopa.gov/5460/Coronavirus-Disease-2019?fbclid=IwAR33vDLVdCjoNUq18FCPRScGWHGC-0SPRA-L9LvIeb_XReLFYNrlXpBojc8 and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html or by dialing 2-1-1.
Your Fulton Ranch Homeowner's Association Board of Directors
during business hours
for after hours emergencies