DLC COVID-19 Safety Information
Posted on Mar 25th, 2020
Due to the nature of their business, DLC Landscape currently continues to service Fulton Ranch without feeling prone to the rapid spread of illness. However, their team remains diligent in ensuring their safety, as well as the safety of the Fulton Ranch members and guests. To assure as such, DLC has taken a two track preparation approach as described below:
Implementation of Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions (NPIs):
· Promoting good personal hygiene
· Limiting meetings and other company-wide gatherings
· Supporting employees' need to take time off for themselves or to take care of a family member
· Daily disinfection of the facility, focusing on frequent-touch point areas
· Daily disinfection of fleet and equipment
Investing in Inventory:
· Bulk purchase and storage at the facility and irrigation parts to avoid effects of possibly supply interruptions
· Bulk purchase and storage at the facility of herbicide and fertilizer
· Bulk purchase and storage at the facility of frequently used parts for both fleet and equipment
In addition, the crew members will no longer be utilizing common area for breaks or lunches.
Please assist in ensuring the teams health by reporting landscape concerns to CCMC directly rather than approaching a DLC team member during this time.